For a round up of the week pop on over to our tumblr site, which uses the power of Storify to share tweets without needing twitter. Here's an even shorter summary of what happened this week (June 20-26):
- We have been introduced to the three main characters (Zombie, Werewolf and Vampire) and seen reference to another mysterious being, currently AWOL, referred to as You Know Who.
- Werewolf goes through a full moon transformation, creating lots of paintings as a by-product. Zombie thinks these are great (they look like brains).
- We discover that Vampire trades in blood and is highly organised, but constantly foiled by Werewolf and Zombie.
- Vampire has a tendency to berate the others if they don't fall into line with her plans, although she still cares for them. Vampire and Werewolf both look out for Zombie, but in different ways.
- After watching an Animal Planet documentary, Zombie now believes in mermaids (they probably taste like sushi). Werewolf thinks Zombie can believe what she wants, but Vampire doesn't see the irony and thinks mermaids aren't real.
Let us know what you think about the story so far in the comments below.